ping pong

paper mario

copter game

domo

Friday, October 9, 2009

Betta's are my favorite fishes. I like to raise them because of there different colors and breeds. There are many different types of bettas like PK(plakats), HM(halfmoons which there fins are much longer and make a 180 degree with there fins) cambodians(white body with solid colored fins) longtailed(which are what most people buy for looks) AND etc. it would take to long to tell the rest of them. It is really fun to breed them and test out what there offsprings colors and figure will be like. bettas are really easy to take care of ,but taking care of the fry (which are the babys is hard) because they are really small and die really easily. Well there are many reasons why i like this fish but i dont want to write it all down cause im lazy like that. :) AHAH I know what a fish freak...

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am in Mrs.Braidwoods 6/7 split in B.C Canada.
    I also have a betta fish. Mine is blue. My little sister got to name him. She named him bluey!! I love my betta fish. They have really pretty colours, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.I'm in a grade 6/7 class in B.C Canada. I see why you like those fish. They are really nice colourful fish. I've never had one of those type before,but I've had a lot of fish in my life. I didn't even know there was that type, but I think I may ask my mom for a betta now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice fish I hope I can come and see them soon,hey do you fight your betas?? Keep on bloggin my asian friend! p.s. amazing eggrolls!

    Tad

    ReplyDelete